Refractory materials can be divided into refractory materials and unshaped refractory materials. Details are as follows:
1. Acid refractory refractory material usually refers to the content of SiO2 is above 93%, its main characteristic is that it can resist the erosion of acid slag at high temperature, but easy to react with alkaline slag. Acid refractory materials are commonly used brick and clay brick. Silica is silica containing more than 93% silica products, raw materials used in silica, silica and other waste, the acid resistance of slag erosion ability, high load softening temperature, volume shrinkage after repeated burning, or even a slight expansion.
2. Basic refractories generally refers to refractory to Magnesium Oxide or Magnesium Oxide and calcium oxide as the main component. This kind of refractory degree is higher, the ability to resist the strong alkaline slag.
3. Alumina silicate refractory material is a kind of refractory material with SiO2-Al2O3 as the main component, according to how much the Al2O3 content can be divided into semi silica (Al2O3 15~30%), clay (Al2O3 30~48%), high alumina (Al2O3 > 48%) three.
4. Neutral refractory refers to high temperature and acidic or alkaline slag are not easily refractory obvious reaction, such as carbon refractories and chrome refractories.
5. Unshaped refractory material is mixture composed of refractory aggregate and powder, binder or other additives in certain proportion, can be used directly or with a liquid formulation after appropriate use. Unshaped refractory materials is a new type of refractory material without calcination, the fire resistance of not less than 1580 degrees.